How do I do it ? Well, if I have to break it down, it would look something like this :
1. Continue to pray to God about what you want (ie. $10 note in my case)
Make it 2-3 times a day
2. Visualise a scene that when your wish comes true (found the $10 note), what would you do?
In my case, I would be surprised, very surprised and happy. Then I would call my wife and tell her about it. And she would say; Thank you God, your grace is sufficient for us. What's yours like ?
3. Pay attention to signs and wonders
This can be a little tricky for some people. In my case, I get this strange feeling sometimes to take this path instead of the usual path to the grocery, to send my kids to school, to the MRT, etc. While I have been walking to these places daily, the little difference, the detours can indeed make the difference. Just follow your intuition, listen to your inner voice, trust it and go along with it.
4. Record your testimonial, no matter how big or small it is. This serves as a record of your success journey and it motivates you towards the end goal.
5. Keep sharing the gospel and encourage others to do the same (purpose of my blog post).
6. Always be grateful and appreciate the small things in life.
7. DO NOT COMPLAIN about your situation
This can be really tough on days that you are under the weather! I know, I am a human too and sometimes, we just want to blast out our grievances to someone. Running by far serves the best option for me, clear my mind, detoxify the body and cleanse the spirit.
8. Let it work and not make it work - The latter means you are finding ways to achieve your goals yourself (ie. relying on your own strength, network, resources, etc) When we let go, surrender, we are not weak but trust that there is someone higher than us, superior and wiser than us. He is capable of helping us to achieve our goals through ways and means that our limited mind can ever think of. And usually the ways are not as complex as we think it is.
Till next time, keep on praying and put your faith in God. Have an awesome day ahead !