- a 2 weeks trip back to China with my family
- seeing my 2 kids growing up happily and healthy
- my bond and relationship with my wife gets better and better
- my trading has improved
- the return of my laptop (our love-hate relationship, haha)
- the simple pleasures of life - eating my favourite pear and beancurd
- discovered that I could use the current juicer to grind my soya bean, what a relief!
- listened to a great sermon
- the many good books that I had read thus far from the Library
- discovery of moringa, the great superfood
- many more
Perhaps, what I had written about may appears trivial to some and not something big and outstanding like a million dollars or a nice car of that sort. I think we have to seriously and consciously counts our blessings each day, reminding ourselves and humble ourselves without God, we are often lost for direction like a log drifting in the sea.
Last weekend, we spend some great time with my kids and another family that we often hang out with at the beach. I am so happy to see them enjoying themselves out there, playing by the beach, laughing and simply got carried away. They are in the moments all the time, something that I can learn from. Stay in the moments and not let other things distract me.
Thank you Lord for your continuous blessings on me and my family.