God did not allow anything to grow as there was no MAN sent to work on the ground. God created man to have dominion over all creatures on earth which means he need MAN to manage the resources efficiently and effectively.
God wants us to be an economist, to maximise from the minimised. This is humbling from a trader perspective, to gain the most reward out of the least risks. Tithing is God's management training program for mankind. God needs nothing from us since he created the entire universe. He wants human to learn how to manage money efficiently.
Can you consistently put aside 10% for my purposes, God said in the bible. Hmm, but of course the people who manage God's money - i.e. the pastors and team be better money managers! It is about discipline! Then, he can trust you with the remaining money (90%).
Money remains a topic that remains a mystery to many people. It is so important yet it is not taught as a subject in school. 40 years ago and fast forward today, it is still the system , the education system has barely move on this area. I wonder why ?
God, help me to understand better on this topic, draw the right people and resources that I need and bless me abundantly that I have no worries that I could use this skills to benefit more people out there . Thank you God.