- I managed to clear some of my debts
- We settled the money issue for our new flat
- God has blessed our entire family with good health all year round
- I met some great people who has been an inspiration and spiritual growth
- Many trials were furnished to me to strengthen my character and made me rely on him more, going back to his words and having faith that things will work out fine
My two kids will be heading to school next week and the usual routine starts, sending them to school, preparing the younger one for school mentally and ensuring she copes well there. We are also in the midst of selling our house and I am confident God will arrange a good buyer for us, one that meets our desired pricing and timing is at its appointed time.
We shall have no worries over the renovation and furnishing as all things would work out well and smoothly. I pray to God that 2018 will be a breakthrough year for my career and investment where I elevate to a whole new level.
Than you God for continuously watching over me and family. Forgive me if there are sins that I had made and am still making, correct me, rebuke me, discipline me so that I am more like you, Father. Hold my tongue to say the right thing, words that are gentle and kind to the soul. Help me to let go of pride, envy and anger, negative energies that drain me and make me a less desirable disciple of God.
Connect me to more growth minded and spiritual people in my life. May their wisdom, perception expand my horizon and ways of thinking.
Lord, strengthen my faith, give me courage to do the right things and stay in your path.